( Simplu, dar greu de aflat! )

vineri, 5 iunie 2009

Ti voglio bene ragazzo mio

ti voglio bene ragazzo mio et tu est mon petit ange ... guess u didn't undersand ... so ... I'm gonna continue ... j'espere que nous serons toujours comme nous sommes maintenant ... et ... I just hope that this isn't the chocolate effect ... [I lolled] ... um ... you know you're all I want and all I need. . . sometimes I just remain without sweet words 'cause I just don't know how to tell you you're the sunshine of my life ... just english can help me .. [I guess] .. or french or italiane ... or ... german :ich liebe dich: ... f**k ... the chocolate is over .. [sad] je ne croix pas que tu peux traduire ce text mais .. je l'ecrit ... hmm . . I miss ya .. NO MORE .. [laughing] *kisses ... and hugs * ...

Amica care a scris asta a vrut sa ramana anonima :D

1 Comentari:

Clorophyla :) spunea...

foaaarte fain :))